Repack your item
Affix the return label
Drop at a post office
- Items may be returned in new, unused and unopened condition within 30 days of delivery
- Items may be returned in-store or via Canada Post as per the steps outlined above
- Customer is responsible for fees associated with returns
- Oversized and heavy items do not ship with a return label; please visit your local Canada Post office for shipping costs
- Return confirmation may take 3-5 business days from our receipt of the item
- Refund processing time via credit card or PayPal is out of our hands; please contact your financial institution for further assistance
- Harmonicas may not be returned due to hygienic reasons
- Items purchased using gift cards will be refunded in the form of store credit
Return Shipping Costs
Upon receipt of your item, we will refund the full value of the item, less $12.99 for fees associated with shipping. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs on oversized and heavy items shipped by freight, including guitars and amplifiers.
Damaged items, or items returns outside of the 30-day return window, may be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 10% at the discretion of management.
Please inspect your items thoroughly upon delivery. In very rare cases, an item may be damaged during shipping or arrive defective in its original packaging. It is imperative that you contact us within 7 days so that we can issue an RMA and start the return process.
The most efficient way to exchange an item is to initiate a return via the process above, and then place a new order for the correct item.